In response to the pandemic, safety is, as always, our number one priority. Here’s what we’re doing on site:
- Our team members will wear masks, routinely change gloves and regularly wipe down surfaces. Sanitization solutions will also be available around the venue.
- Concessions are available with contactless order and pick-up. We are a cashless business, so please come prepared with your debit or credit card.
Continue reading below for guidelines for guests:
- When entering The Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
- You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party. Please do not congregate outside of your designated tailgating area.
- We encourage and recommend guests wear a mask when walking around the venue, especially when interacting with our staff or other guests outside your party.
- Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep our community safe!