In response to the pandemic, safety is, as always, our number one priority. Here’s what we’re doing on site:
- We are opening at a limited capacity, and all ticket purchases must be made online prior to the screening.
- Concessions are available with contactless order and pick-up. We are a cashless business, so please come prepared with your debit or credit card.
- Sanitization solutions will be available around the venue, and team members will wear masks, routinely change gloves and regularly wipe down surfaces.
- Headphones will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- We will not be offering our usual pillows and blankets, but you are welcome to bring your own.
Continue reading below for a list of guidelines for guests!
- We strongly urge guests wear a mask when walking around the venue, especially when interacting with our staff or other guests outside your party
- You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party. Please do not move chairs or bean bags around as our team members are working hard to ensure social distance between each party.
- Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep our community safe!