As per the CDC and county COVID-19 guidelines, proof of vaccination is not currently required for outdoor events of our size. However, we will continue to operate our Rooftops with safety as the number one priority.
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks.
- We ask that you practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party. If you’d like to move a chair so your party can sit together, please ask our team members for assistance as they are working hard to ensure space between each party and to keep walkways clear.
- Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has
We'll also be taking extra precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Here’s what we’re doing on site:
- We are open at a limited capacity, and all ticket purchases must be made online prior to the screening.
- We are a cashless business, so please come prepared with your debit or credit card.
- Sanitization solutions will be available around the venue.
- Headphones will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- We will not be offering our usual pillows and blankets, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Due to health guidelines, we also cannot offer bottomless popcorn, but we have increased the size of our popcorn bucket from 32 oz. to 46 oz.
Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep our community safe!