As covid-related guidelines ease across the country, we will still operate our Rooftops with safety as the number one priority, but we've updated our guest requirements.
- Guests are no longer required to wear masks at their seat or within their own parties.
- We encourage and recommend guests wear a mask when walking around the venue, especially when interacting with our staff or other guests outside your party.
- We ask that you practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party. If you’d like to move a chair so your party can sit together, please ask our team members for assistance as they are working hard to ensure space between each party and to keep walkways clear.
- Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with
We'll still be taking precautions to ensure a safe and comfortable environment. Here’s what we’re doing on site:
- We are open at a limited capacity, and all ticket purchases must be made online prior to the screening.
- Concessions are available for contactless order and pick-up. We are a cashless business, so please come prepared with your debit or credit card.
- Sanitization solutions will be available around the venue, and team members will wear masks, routinely change gloves and regularly wipe down surfaces.
- Headphones will be thoroughly sanitized after each use.
- We will not be offering our usual pillows and blankets, but you are welcome to bring your own.
- Due to health guidelines, we also cannot offer bottomless popcorn, but we have increased the size of our popcorn bucket from 32 oz. to 46 oz.
Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep our community safe!