In response to the pandemic, safety is, as always, our number one priority. Here’s what we’re doing on site:
- Our team members will wear masks, routinely change gloves and regularly wipe down surfaces. Sanitization solutions will also be available around the venue.
- Concessions are available with contactless order and pick-up. We are a cashless business, so please come prepared with your debit or credit card.
Continue reading below for guidelines for guests:
- When entering The Drive-Up, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain space between cars and keep guests safe, so your cooperation is needed when parking.
- We are now able to allow guests to sit outside their vehicles with designated tailgating areas outside each vehicle and new Lawn Box seating. We just ask that you do not congregate outside of your designated area and practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.
- We encourage and recommend guests wear a mask when walking around the venue, especially when interacting with our staff or other guests outside your party.
- Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
Thank you for helping us in our efforts to keep our community safe!