Our number one priority is our guests’ and team’s safety and wellbeing. That’s why our services are entirely contactless. All ticket and concession purchases are made online. Vehicles will be socially distanced. Sanitation solutions will be available on site, and team members will wear masks and routinely change gloves.
We’ll need your help keeping everyone safe, too. If you do not follow the below rules, you will be asked to leave without refund. Thank you for helping us in our efforts!
– Please refrain from attending a screening if you are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19, or if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19.
– When entering the Drive-In, you must follow the guidance of our parking ushers. They are working to maintain a social distance between cars, and your cooperation is needed when parking.
– We encourage you to watch the movie from within your vehicle, which can include sitting in the bed of the truck or the back of a hatchback. However, if you have purchased alcohol you must consume it in front of your vehicle and cannot extend your footprint beyond the width of your car or truck.
– Masks are required any time you are outside the vehicle, unless you are consuming food or beverage. This includes while moving about the venue, picking up concessions or going to the restroom. Guests must bring their own masks.
– You must practice social distancing at all times when in the proximity of people outside your party.