Your safety is of the utmost importance to us. Given the global COVID-19 (Coronavirus) concern, we wanted to let you know the precautions we’re taking at Rooftop Cinema Club to ensure our venue cleanliness is at its highest. Most of these measures have long been part of our protocols, but we are reinforcing and adding extra measures where needed:
- Sanitizing solutions will be readily available on site for guests and staff
- Key surfaces – including headphones – will be cleaned with antibacterial wipes before every screening, and amount of cleaning during operation hours will be increased
- Box office staff will use gloves when handling food and interacting with customers
- All staff will be thoroughly trained on proper safety and health precautions
- We are a cashless business, so no exchange of money will be of concern
-Until further notice, we will no longer be offering our complimentary blanket service to guests, but you are of course welcome to bring your own
We also ask for your help in making the rooftop a safe place. If you are symptomatic of an illness, please refrain from coming to the rooftop. As a reminder, we have a transfer policy that allows you to transfer your tickets up to a different screening up until the event begins. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 concerns, we decided to waive all transfer fees in order to give you more options.
We will continue monitoring the issue closely and will update our support center as needed.